Towards the end of March, I decided that I wanted to post a recap at the end of each month. Of what, you ask? Anything is fair game! Whether it's about photography or not, it's just a way of taking a moment and reflecting on what I've learned, accomplished, tried, fun things that have happened, etc. each month. I invite you to try doing it, too! It makes you appreciate both the big and little wins of the month and also makes you realize how things change and how you grow from month to month. Without further ado, here are my five things from March:
- I finally relaunched this website! I've been working on improving my portfolio and updating the design of my website to better represent my work. I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with it.
- This photography blog is now up and running. If you want to know what you can expect from the blog, check out this post!
- First day of spring and a wave of allergies. To say that I hate being cold is an understatement, so I welcome the warm front and blooming flowers.
- Speaking of flowers, I'm trying to learn how to garden from my dad. He is the king of gardening and every year, he grows beautiful flowers and vegetables. I don't have a green thumb yet, so I'm starting off easy with learning how to propagate succulents. Hopefully, they'll grow!
- At the end of March, I got to work on the set of a photoshoot at my favorite studio in Dallas. It's been a while since I've been back in Dallas, so it was a nice change of scenery for a couple days!
Now it's your turn! Reflect on the things you did this past month. Share some in the comments or leave a link to your blog if you share them there!