This week, I wanted to bring about a new series on my blog where I highlight posts, videos, etc. that I've found and would like to share with all of you! Saturday and Sunday mornings are my favorite times to grab a cup of hot coffee or chai, curl up on the couch, and catch up on my favorite blogs and videos by my favorite YouTubers. Without further ado, here are some of my favorite posts and videos from this week:
- SEO can be a tricky thing to understand and Tanea did a great job covering the basics of SEO for bloggers.
- I'm a big fan of anything that's marbled and these DIY marbled espresso cups + saucers on Nouvelle Daily are beautiful AND super easy to do.
- Ed Sheeran released a music video for "Thinking Out Loud" and it is so good. Who knew he was such a good dancer? This would be a lovely song for a first dance at a wedding.
- Just like everyone else, I'm dying to get my hands on Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham. I've heard nothing but amazing things about this book and I've already ordered my copy and I'm waiting for it to come in! If you're into book clubs, it's the November book club selection on A Beautiful Mess.
- Vivianna posted a new video where she talks about 5 new lipsticks that have recently come out. I love the way the L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Julianne's Pure Red looks on her! It's a gorgeous pinky-red shade that's a perfect transition color between summer and fall.
What are some of your favorite posts from this week? Share links in the comments and I'll check them out!
Photo: Source Unknown